Our members speak… Leila Lunguleac from Arelance
Welcome to our new blog section: Member’s Interview! In this section, we will be able to discover more about the ways companies find themselves on COBCOE Connects and, particularly, about their successes on the platform. Today we interview Leila Lunguleac from Arelance, which is located in Malaga Spain. Arelance puts offer a team of experts in information technology, composed of more than 300 professionals, which combined with the experience gained in more than 15 years, offer organizations, technological solutions tailored to their needs.
- How did you learn about the platform COBCOE Connects?
While searching for ways to get in touch with other companies in foreign countries. I am also passionate about technology, digital transformation and getting to know other markets through the expertise of Chambers of Commerce. It was a simple search that led us to finding the platform and we must have found the perfect keywords.
- What feature did you find the most useful on COBCOE Connects?
There are a lot of useful features. From my point of view, as a person working for a technology consultancy company – Arelance, the user’s experience is of utmost importance. The platform is really easy to use and has a friendly interface. I would highlight here facilities such as creating opportunities and the fact that you can connect fast and easily to Chamber of Commerce members.
- Did you face any challenges while using the platform?
Not really, but the moderators are always there to help and they respond to all of your questions rapidly.
- How many leads/responses has the platform generated so far for you?
From Chambers of Commerce the response has been extremely favorable. For our Extended Development Team service for example – where we help our clients to succeed by offering them tailored IT solutions through the power of our skilled professionals, secure infrastructure and reduce up to 50% in costs – the members of Chambers of Commerce that we have contacted have analyzed our competitive advantages and have shared and recommended our opportunity.
- What is the quality of the leads the platform generates for you?
High quality of leads, especially from Chambers of Commerce.
- What other tools, platforms, channels do you use for similar business development activities?
We try to be quite active on social media and on our web page www.arelance.com as well, where we also have a newsletter section. In the same time we participate in events and fairs on different topics, because we strongly believe in digital transformation, innovative thinking and in the fact that technology can help any area evolve and become more efficient.
- How do you see the response rate / success on COBCOE Connects compare with the alternative options?
I think any rate above 50% is quite impressive and the platform, in our case, is close to this figure.
- If you could take one feature and add it to COBCOE Connects, what would it be?
Adding new tech features, such as videos, and other improvements to the part of the company presentation and information, is always an option. Maybe you expected this answer because we are a tech company and so we are all passionate about technology.
- We already have 11 countries on COBCOE Connects (France, Bulgaria, UK, Slovenia, Lithuania, Belgium, Netherlands, Canada, Finland, Italy, Nigeria). If you could pick the next one, what would it be?
I would pick all other European countries that are not already on the platform, I think that the platform will surely grow in the following years.
- What has becoming a member for the platform meant for you?
It means having access to feedback regarding your service and your advantages as a company. This information is extremely valuable and it will sure help us grow even more in the following years.
- What piece of advice would you give a new member on the platform?
First of all to complete the company profile to 100%, information is so valuable and letting people know what you do and what you are passionate about can really make a difference.
- Would you recommend COBCOE Connects to your colleagues/other companies?
Of course, we have already done so.