Which Chambers are part of the UKGlobal Community?
All British Chambers worldwide are eligible to join our UKGlobal, fast-expanding, Connects Community. The original or founding Community members consist of European and UK based British Chambers who are currently members of the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) in the UK. British Chamber members from all over the world are brought together by their shared goal to link the business members of trusted British Chambers worldwide, expanding and supporting international trade and new business opportunities from within a trusted global network.
Members of UKGlobal Community:
- British and Commonwealth Chamber of Commerce in Finland (BCCCF)
- British Bulgarian Business Association (BBBA)
- British Canadian Chamber of Trade & Commerce (BCCTC)
- British Chamber of Commerce for Italy (BCCI)
- British Chamber of Commerce | EU & Belgium (BCCEB)
- British Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania (BCCL)
- British Slovenian Chamber of Commerce (BSCC)
- Dundee & Angus Chamber of Commerce (DACC)
- Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce (ECC)
- Franco-British Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FBCCI)
- Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce (HCC)
- Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce (NBCC)
- Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce (TVCC)